Friday, January 1, 2010

We're Back!

Hello all! Yes, it's been a while since we've posted, but now we have no excuse. We recently re-discovered the joys of having our own internet network, which hasn't happened around here for some time. And I re-discovered the joys of having a working computer. :-) Blogosphere, meet the best impulse buy we've ever made:



Yes, it's a Netbook. We decided that with the imminent arrival of our little boy and my imminent departure from work, it was worth it. It feels SO GOOD to be able to sit in any room I want and have internet (which I know is totally normal for all of you, but for me it's a luxury). So, all that to say, expect more regular posts from now on. I didn't forget about the blogging world, and I'm ready to be back!

2 comments:

InDeeds said...

Yay! Welcome back!

Maura said...

Yay-I am glad you are back!