Friday, January 8, 2010

Something's Missing...

My mom's been here for the past couple of days, helping me finish Tadpole's room. For those of you who don't know, she's been painting a mural on the wall off and on since September. Originally, we were going to paint it together, but then I realized a) how artistic she is, and b) how artistically inept I am. So, I mostly watched her paint. But, she did let me do some things, like paint bark on the tree and sponge paint the leaves. Stuff I couldn't mess up.

Anyway, you don't want to hear about my paint-by-numbers adventure. You want to see pictures.

Right?

I thought so.

ta-da!

Peter and Mama



just Peter
(Isn't he cute?)



the wise old owl (actually based on the bad guy from Squirrel Nutkin, but we made him much more friendly-looking)


the artist with her finished work

3 comments:

InDeeds said...

That looks fantastic!

Beth Anne said...

your mom really did a great job

Sarah said...

That is absolutely beautiful!!! So adorable. :) Love it.