Friday, October 29, 2010

Lyndon loves the piano

Alternately titled: "I did not put him in here, either."


Crawling under the piano bench is very fun . . .


especially if you can touch the underside of it.

Hmmm, inside his exersaucer. Under the piano bench. I think I'm seeing a pattern here. He's not just crawling. He's adventuring. And I'm so glad I can let him. At the daycare I worked at, we weren't allowed to let the children crawl under anything except the playground equipment specifically made for it. I understand why (what if it collapsed?), but it makes me even more thankful that I get to stay home with him and make my own rules. He's testing his skills, developing his abilities and getting to know his body, and all it took was a piano bench and a hand-me-down toy.

No comments: