Today, I am thankful for . . .
- a hot water heater capable of providing two hot showers at the same time
- new tires on my car (finally the steering wheel doesn't pull to the left!)
- The Birth Center: the care, the warmth, the attitude
- my favorite midwife, and having my appointment scheduled with her on the day I started freaking out about going through labor again
- a fan.tas.tic son, who played happily during my appointment, charmed everyone he met, and didn't fuss once, even when mommy had to get an internal exam (that's huge progress)
- a perfectly-sized, head-down little boy #2
- Costco. a full fridge and pantry for $85? Lunch and a drink for $1.50? Yes, please.
- church family showing up at Costco just when I was wondering if my lightheaded self could push that giant cart one. more. step (nevermind how in the world a 42 lb. bag of cat litter was going to get into my car)
- $5 rotisserie chickens. dinner? done.
- my birthday tomorrow, my first full day "off" (except for sickness) since becoming a mom-- oh, and a pedicure (thanks mom and dad!)
What are you thankful for?