So, I was getting ready for a baby shower on Saturday, one that some friends and I had been planning for weeks, and the host's husband called my husband. He asked him to "come look at something". Adrian came back and reported that the host's house had a gas leak and was therefore unsafe. With about an hour until the shower, it was moved to our house, and, as you can see from the pictures, was still a success. Special thanks go to my wonderful husband, who helped me whirlwind clean the downstairs.
All in all, it was a lovely day celebrating with our friends. I'm so excited to meet their little girl!