Monday, December 15, 2008

After a loooong blog hiatus...

So, it's been a long time since I've posted here. And, while on one level I am ashamed (who creates a blog only to stop posting in the first month?), on another level I feel no guilt whatsoever. Adrian and I have spent the last few months living our lives instead of blogging about them. And that's okay.

But, with the advent of internet, a lovely fixed laptop (thanks hubby!), and a bit of spare time (unpacking is almost finished), the blog is back!

Now, what to post about? Well, I could talk about our wonderful new house, my impending (hopefully) career change, the strep that Adrian has, or the recent healthy/earth-friendly lifestyle kick I've been on lately.

But I think it's best to start off slowly when one has taken a long hiatus from anything. (Btw, love that word "hiatus". Just say it. Isn't it a wonderful word?) So, for my first post back, I give you ... pictures . . . of kittens.

Yes, kittens. Two of them. . . although these pictures are both of Mustang.











































Here's a good one of Ferrari. He's a little more camera shy.
Yes, they're adorable. Just try and imagine them cuddled up next to you (or on you) purring. Yeah, I was never a cat person until I met these guys. Now I'm in love. :-)

No comments: